Patient Care

I do not see patients privately and do not take referrals for patient care directly. I work as psychiatrist at the Counseling Service of Addison County (CSAC), in Middlebury, Vermont, where I am employed full-time. At CSAC I evaluate and treat adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, and provide clinical supervision and consultation to staff, with the goal of providing the best possible community mental health care. If you are seeking mental health care in Addison County, Vermont, please contact CSAC directly at 802-388-6751.